Scientific Plenary, Topic Area/Breakout Sessions, Young Investigator
If you cannot attend the symposium or you have a substitute speaker, please contact MHSRSspeakers@thinktbg.com. Please note: substitute speakers are not allowed in the Young Investigator’s Competition.
Updated agendas will be posted periodically. Please note: any changes made after 23 July 2019 will not be reflected in the program guide.
How to Upload Your Slide Presentation
The website to upload your MHSRS Oral Presentation slide deck is now open. The Map Your Show portal allows you to update your speaker information (bio, headshot, contact information, etc.), as well as upload your slide presentations.
You should have received an email from Map Your Show with your login credentials. If you did not receive this email, you will need to reset your password when you first access the portal (click on the “Forgot Password” link under the red “Login” button). Your login is the email address you used to register as a speaker.
Upload Your Slide Deck Now
Prefer to copy/paste? https://mhsrs19-5d761ab.cm.mapyourshow.com/1_0/main/login
Note: Please do not send your presentation in via email; it must be uploaded to the protected site. Presenters should use the following protocol when naming your session PowerPoint: [SESSION DAY (1-letter abbreviation)]_[SESSION START TIME]_MHSRS-19-#####_[Lastname].pptx
Conflicts of Interest
ALL breakout session presenters MUST include a slide stating if the presenter does or does not have Conflicts of Interest to declare. Please download the appropriate slide for your COI disclosure, which needs to be listed on one of your first slides preceding your presentation slides. If you have questions, please contact MHSRSSpeakers@thinktbg.com.
Refer to the posted agenda below for the date and time of your presentation:
Speaker Ready Room
The speaker ready room is the FLAGLER ROOM at the Gaylord. All speakers MUST check in to the Speaker Ready Room at least 24 hours prior to your presentation to ensure your presentation has uploaded properly and is ready to go. We cannot guarantee that any presentation will be loaded correctly unless it has been uploaded to the portal and/or delivered to the speaker ready room at least 24 hours before your presentation!
Speaker Ready Room Hours:
Speaker & Presentation Guidelines
- All presentations should be saved in a PowerPoint format and cannot be larger than 100 MB.
- Avoid slides with a lot of text, especially if it’s a repeat of what you’re saying out loud. We recommend not more than four bulleted items per slide.
- Speakers should adhere to the designated speaking time listed on the agenda, which includes time for questions.
- Speaking times will be strictly enforced.
- Wireless presentation tools such as laser pointers will NOT be provided.
- For Department of Defense presenters, the individual presenter is responsible for obtaining the appropriate clearance from their local Public Affairs, OPSEC offices, or other organizational offices, as locally required, prior to presenting at MHSRS.
- Click here to download the Faculty Letter for Continuing Education for your presentation.
Questions? Please contact us at MHSRSspeakers@thinktbg.com.